How much do you charge?
Sessions are £45 for 50 minutes
Concessions are available, please ask.
What happens in the first session?
This is a chance for us to meet and to find out if we are compatible as client/therapist. It is an opportunity for you to tell me a bit about yourself and to ask any questions you may have about counselling. There is no obligation to continue at this stage
How many sessions will I need?
This very much depends on what you are coming for and what you want to achieve, we can discuss this on the initial meeting. I work both long and short term with clients.
How frequent are sessions?
Usually sessions are weekly. Sometimes a client will go fortnightly or monthly after some time.
What kind of issues do you work with?
Some of the issues I work with include;
- Family dynamics and how these play out
- Relationships with partners, colleagues and friends
- Past trauma or difficulties
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Taking holistic care of yourself
- Looking at early childhood experiences
- Dysfunctional patterns of behaviour
- Low self-esteem and lack of self-worth
- Anxiety and depression
- Feelings of hopelessness and loss
- Parenting issues
- Abusive relationships
- Issues of addiction and dependency
- Stuckness, loss, life transitions
Please feel free to contact me with any question or to arrange an appointment.